Fall Program Updates
In response to MDUSD’s decision to begin the school year with 100% distance learning, Walnut Acres Children’s Center will be offering a Monday – Friday program from 8:00am-4:00pm for grades K-5; and Little Acres from 8:00am-2:00pm.
The program will be broken into small cohorts for Little Acres, Kindergarten & 1st grade; 2nd & 3rd grades, and 4th & 5th grades. For cohorts Kindergarten – 5th grade WACC will support distance learning to the best of our abilities while supplementing our programs like Movement, Science, Art, & Social/Emotional needs during this unique time.
Phases to Enrollment
Your child must already be pre-registered for the 2020-2021 school year to be considered during these phases
- Phase 1 – WACC will be honoring pre-existing Little Acres Contracts and siblings of Little Acres children
- Phase 2 – WACC staff children & WACC Board of Directors children
- Phase 3 – Children with both parents working out of the home
- Phase 4 – Children who have been part of the 2020 WACC summer program
- Phase 5 – Remaining pre-registered children
- Phase 6 – Children from our waitlist