Acting as a bridge between pre-school and Kindergarten Little Acres allows the child “a year to grow”. Children work together daily to play, solve problems, share experiences, & develop skills necessary for success in Kindergarten. As part of a team of highly qualified, experienced and credentialed teachers, we plan hands on activities according to student interest and development readiness. Both fun and educational Little Acres teaches the California content standards through a multi-sensory approach.
Our core components of our program are:
- Cognitive – ABCs & 1,2,3s
- Social-Emotional – Working together as friends
- Language Development – Literacy & Comprehension
- Physical – Group games, Skills, & Play
- Motor Skills – Carpentry & Manipulatives
We offer a wide range of flexible schedules for each program including before, during, & after elementary school hours. Please inquire for more specific information based on your family’s needs.