Why Children Need Physical Education
Welcome parents to the 2015-2016 school year!
Physical Education is an integral part of the total education of every child. Why do children need Physical Education, you ask? We can name 10 reasons!
1. Improves Physical Fitness
2. Skill Development
3. Regular, Healthful Physical Activity
4. Support of Other Subject Areas
6. Improves Judgment
7. Stress Reduction
8. Strengthens Peer Relationships
9. Improved Self-confidence and Self-esteem
10. Experiences Setting Goals
Our quality P.E. Program continues to improve itself through the years to make it meaningful, fun, and most importantly, convey the message to children and parents that Physical Education is invaluable!
The Physical Education Team